Details for Annual ISEA Scholarship for our Members Only Virtual Exhibit.
Eligible: all ISEA members (except committee members) entering the Virtual Exhibit
Scholarship amount: $500
Maybe used for: virtual training, one-on-one training, workshop(s), or college course
Entry dates: January 15 - March 1; 11:59 pm by email
Essay length: maximum of 350 words
- Email an essay and photo of submitted piece to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(The piece itself will not be judged for the scholarship, this is for tracking purposes only.)
- Essay must explain:
a. what experimentation means to you
b. how the experimentation goes beyond your fundamental skills
c. how the scholarship award will benefit your experimentation
The Scholarship Committee will review and score each essay using the following criteria.
a. Review Requirements: (30 points)
b. Composition: (60 points)
c. Benefit to experimentation (10 points)
- In the event of a tie, input will be provided by the Executive Director, Mary Ann Beckwith, and the President of the Board.
- The scholarship winner will be notified by March 15, 2019.
- ISEA will make arrangements to provide the scholarship funds to the instructor/academic institution as necessary.
- The ISEA Virtual Member Exhibition site will acknowledge the scholarship winner with the other award winners.